What information we collect and why
SHAFTESBURY RE GRAND CAFÉ ROUGE, S.L.U. is legally obliged to collect personal data for event management purposes. The legal basis on which SHAFTESBURY RE GRAND CAFÉ ROUGE, S.L.U. processes personal data for the purposes of event management is, on the one hand, to comply with existing legal obligations regarding data protection, as well as for its legitimate interest and, finally, to ensure the correct management and organization of events.
When you notify SHAFTESBURY RE GRAND CAFÉ ROUGE, S.L.U. that you wish to contract the event management services offered by SHAFTESBURY RE GRAND CAFÉ ROUGE, S.L.U., the personal data you provide will be processed by SHAFTESBURY RE GRAND CAFÉ ROUGE, S.L.U. for the purpose of organizing and managing the event(s).
In the event that you notify your willingness to contract the event management and organization service, the personal data that we may collect are:
• Name and surname
• Contact details (address, e-mail address or telephone number)
• Data relating to means of payment
SHAFTESBURY RE GRAND CAFÉ ROUGE, S.L.U. will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the aforementioned event management purposes and, subsequently, for compliance with the relevant legal obligations.
Your personal data may be disclosed to the competent national and European data protection authorities in compliance with our legal data protection obligations.
Your details can also be found at the parent company SHAFTESBURY RE DIAGONAL 0, S.L.
Likewise, the recipients of your data may be the service providers used for event management services in support of SHAFTESBURY RE GRAND CAFÉ ROUGE, S.L.U.; always complying with the requirements established by current legislation.
Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
As the owner of the personal data, you may exercise the following rights, in accordance with the internally established procedure:
● Right to revoke the consent given;
• Right of access to information that we process about you;
• The right to rectify your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• The right to erasure, inter alia, when your data are no longer required for the purposes
for which they were collected;
• The right to object to the processing of your data, in relation to the processing of data
for a purpose other than the management of the employment relationship;
• The right to restriction of processing, where, among other conditions, rectification or opposition to processing is requested;
• The right to portability of the data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly
used and machine-readable format;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority if you
consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
In your written request you must indicate the request or right you are exercising, name and surname, address for notification purposes, together with a copy of your ID card or other valid document for correct identification. Your rights to such access or correction may be limited by the relevant legislation.
The rights can be exercised before SHAFTESBURY RE GRAND CAFÉ ROUGE, S.L.U. at the postal address c/Aribau no 191-193, 1o, 2a, 08021 Barcelona (Spain), or at the e-mail address email@example.com.